Power delivered in style
Amp technology has come a long way since a nice 4-channel amp would take up most of your trunk. JBL's Stadium 4 four-channel car amplifier can deliver 100 watts RMS per channel to your front and rear speakers — serious power from a compact chassis that fits easily into most vehicles. Or, you can power front speakers with 100 watts RMS each, plus a subwoofer with 240 watts RMS from the amp's bridged rear channels. Variable high- and low-pass filters optimize the amp's output to your speakers or subs, increasing the efficiency of the system.
You can use this amp's preamp outputs to connect to a subwoofer amp, like the matching JBL Stadium 600 or Stadium 1000, so your system will have plenty of low-end punch — a remote output connection on this amp will even turn on your sub amp. The Stadium 4 can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it'll work in almost any system, and JBL includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters for your convenience. They've also included their proprietary electrical anti-rotational locking (E.A.R.L.) ground terminal, for a more conductive and secure ground connection for the amplifier.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (120 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 240 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- separate variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- E.A.R.L. ground terminal included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 10-7/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-1/16"D
- warranty: 1 year